1970's Girls Dresser into Shabby Buffet

I'd been looking for a buffet for weeks when I found this little girls dresser for $79.  It was exactly the dimensions I was looking for and had a good body.  I was really hoping for a different style buffet, but I couldn't find any that were the right dimensions, and even used, I couldn't find a real buffet in my price range.  So this worked.

For the re-do, I was limited to painting this piece.  It is not solid wood.  I used three Annie Sloan paints.  French Linen for the body. Old Ochre for the drawers. Old White for the trim.  I mixed French Linen and Old White to get the light grey I used to trim the top.

I just did a clear wax and decided not to do any distressing since the piece is not actually wood.  I didn't want the compressed board to show through.  I also have not gotten the hang of dark waxes, so I opted for a more "clean" style.

I'm still open to replacing the hardware. Hardware is expensive and I don't mind what's on there right now.